Monday, November 9, 2009

BUSTER AND THE WATER MACHINE

Should have learned my lesson and not purchased anything the sounds interesting to Buster. We bought a machine that makes water from the air using all sorts of filters and UV lights to maintain purity.

However, when the machine is turned off or on, it makes a strange "chirping" sound. Three strange "chirping" sounds let's me know there's a leak.

Well, after finishing cleaning the machine yesterday I anxiously waited to see if there were any leaks. Twice it "chirped" three times and twice I raced into the dining room to fix the "leak" and twice realized it had to have been Buster. But I had been busy with other things and the sound was so perfect I wasn't sure.

This morning before Buster's cage was uncovered, I heard those three "chirps" again, raced over to the machine and the light bulb went off over my head, "It's Buster!".

Buster thought of a new way to get my attention! The little devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment